iLab Operations Software from Agilent CrossLab is an enterprise web-based management tool designed to support operations for centralized shared research resources. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology uses iLab to streamline the process of ordering services and reserving time on equipment. Read more about iLab
Facilities currently on board at Massachusetts Institute of Technology include:
- Animal Imaging and Preclinical Testing Core
- ES Cell and Transgenics Facility
- Microscopy Facility
- Flow Cytometry Core
- Histology Core Facility
- Bioinformatics and Computing Core
- Nanotechnology Materials Core
- KI Genomics Core / MIT BioMicro Center
- Biopolymers & Proteomics Core
- IMES Clinical Research Center
- --- KI Testing Core (offline) --- - Coming Soon!
- DCIF Facility - Coming Soon!